Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weeks 11 &12

I didn't know there were so many free tools available out there in cyber space and I found lots more after a bit of searching which hopefully I've added as a gadget. I like the idea of google docs zoho etc which seems to be more efficient than using attatchments to emails.

Social networking definitely has its place but I don't think I will be putting myself out there on a personal basis. We looked at second life at TAFE and I found it a bit worrying that people can become so engrossed and absorbed by this technology.

Now I have finally finished this journey I know there are some areas that I found it easy to get my head around and others I'm still shaking my head over. I hope that I will be able to use this new technology in the workplace and in my studies as I have found in the past "if you don't use it you lose it."

No comments: